Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The No Man Sky of Years

What I want to leave in 2016 is the fake people. The other things I want to drop is the criticism. I also want to have a moment for the memes we lost. We lost a lot of celebrities that had a big impact in the world. In 2016 we lost a gorilla that impacted the meme world. That gorillas name was Harambe. The video games of 2016 that were supposed to be good ended up being a lie. One of the games were No Man Sky and that ended up being a complete waste of money. The chance of finding another player in the game was the same chance of me stop eating candy. Never!!!! 2016 has some ups and downs and I understand where people are getting upset. The thing that I did not like to hear was that the world would change in 2017. The World is not going to change it is going to be the same.

IN 2017 it will be a good year for memes!!!! Something else in 2017 the people who made the american people mad needs to get their stuff together.

My opinion is that 2016 was okay it was not the greatest year but it was not the worst year. For the people who complained about 2016 stop posting the stuff you hate on the internet. Get off your butt and change it! How you think something is going to be that is the outcome.


3 comments: