Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2016 into 2017

You could say 2016 was one chaotic year, but for me it was one great year.  I'm unfortunately leaving behind moments and memories that were some of the best I have ever experienced.  The high school soccer team is where most of these memories happen.  Leaving behind a winning season and one of the best seasons this school is known for.  Leaving behind the title of sectional champions, and on a good note, leaving behind our regional loss.  Finally, I'm leaving behind the seniors on a team full of brothers that would jump in front of a bus for each other.

What I want in 2017 is to make all those memories come back but better this time.  I want a second chance to change our mistakes that we made.  I want to have an even better season where we have increased team chemistry.  I want to get passed sectionals, overcome regionals, and finally do what we were supposed to do, be state champions.  However, most importantly, I want to make the seniors proud and be apart of the same team of brothers.  Let's see what 2017 has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment