Tuesday, January 3, 2017

In 2016 so many things have happened. A lot of stuff that i'd like to forget and never remember again. I lost my best friend, my step brother passed away, and I started dealing with Anxiety and Depression. Those are just some of the things i'd like to move past and not remember in 2017. Although I more than likely will not be able to forget these things, I still want to try to move past them in 2017.  I'd want to leave all bad memories of 2016 in 2016 and just look forward to 2017. I would like to try and be healthier in 2017. I want to exercise more and eat healthier foods. I want 2017 to be better than 2016 was and I am going to make sure that it is. So basically I want to leave all negativity in 2016, and focus on the future and stay positive for 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment