Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Leaving it all behind and moving forward

Leaving it all behind and moving forward. To be honest if I could leave me entire life in 2016, I would. Last year kinda sucked for me, so my plans are to leave all of the stress and depression behind. My sister got cancer last year and thats been a pretty big burden in my life. It has affected me in so many ways. It affects my school life, my metal stability, and my social life. I want to leave that unbalance in my life behind. For 2017 I look forward to finally finding a balance in my life. My sister will hopefully be cancer free soon and I hope to have our family be happy and whole again. I can't wait to move on in my school life. I'll be one step closer to graduating. Most importantly, I can't wait to see how the year plays out for the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment