Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2016 to 2017



Well what did I leave in 2016? That's a really really good question.

First off I want to say is that I thank half of the people who I thought were my friends I've noticed who are real and who are fake. I have left all of those people behind me and started finding different and better people.

Another thing is I've left all my problems and drama behind me because this is my second year of high school and I don't feel like being brought down. 2016 was been the hardest for me because I lost my best friend but that's okay. I have a new best friend and I'm truly blessed to have her in my life. 

I know that in 2017 I will be doing so much better meaning that I will be doing a lot more sports and getting my grades back up because they are beyond HORRIBLE. But thats fine I know that I can get my old self back hopefully 2017 is better than 2016 I'm hoping that things will change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment