Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Good Bye Skies of Gray, Hello Skies of Blue

2016. What is the worst year yet? To some, 2016 was miserable. As for me, 2016 was on of the best years of my life. I tried new things, went to places I had never been to, and I learned how to drive. 2016 was fill with memories of laughter. There were more happy moments, than sad. I accomplished many things. I scored the best goal of my soccer career, and I got 4th in top 10 plays of the week. I was the only soccer player, and the only female. I also coached a U8 soccer team, and we won the championship. I made many new friends, and lost some ones I didn't need to have. My favorite part of 2016 was definitely prom. It was so fun, and I loved my dress. It was great night with all my friends. My plans for 2017 are to get abs. That's my only goal. Besides that, I'm just going with the flow, just like 2016. I can only hope it's filled with laughter and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment