Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Reaching Goals

     This year I have made lots of memories and met new people. I've had adventures and experienced new feelings. I've experienced laughter, happiness, sadness, excitement, nervousness, stress, and I've pushed myself to try new things. I think all the fears and stressful things I conquered made me a better person.  This is the year I pushed myself to try new things and I'm very glad I did. Im leaving behind any worries and stress in 2016.

In 2017, I want to continue to change for the good and remember to be grateful for my life and the people in it. I want to stay focused on my goals while also making time for the ones I love and being happy. I always will want to improve myself and move forward in my life. This year I hope for a successful, happy, and healthy life for myself, the people I love, and others wanting to improve themselves and the world around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment