Tuesday, January 3, 2017

From 2016 to 2017

I'm leaving a lot of bad memories in 2016.  I'm leaving the two times my Papaw got cancer, I'm leaving the time my other grandpa got cancer.  I'm leaving all of the problems my Dad has caused for me and my sister between our family.  I'm leaving losing a woman I've known my whole life to a very fast death from cancer.

I am leaving a lot behind that I wish had never happened but I know that things happen in life and I can't do anything to stop them from happening.  Although some good things have happened in 2016.  My freshman year of high school I did very well in school I kept a 4.0 the whole year which was exciting.  The start of sophomore year started off great and now off-season softball is starting, so I'm very excited about playing softball again.  Earlier this year, I got to see my favorite band in concert that I had been waiting for forever, Panic! At the Disco, so I was so very happy about that.

In 2017, I want to first off make the softball team for my school and play my best on the field.  I also want to continue trying to change someone's life through the work I do for FCA.  Next school term, which will start in the fall, I plan to be in the nursing program at Vo-tech so I can begin learning about my career I have chosen to do in life. In 2017 I just want to make it a good year, or at least try to, because if I don't try to make it a good year then it won't be so I think that is the main thing is to just make the best out of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment