Monday, March 27, 2017

         I don't really like Shakespeare. It's hard for me to understand, and I hate when teachers make us read it out loud. There really isn't anything I like about Shakespeare, expect for Romeo and Juliet. I love their love story, even though it was hard to fully understand what had happened until we watched the movie. I am, however, excited to see if Shakespeare goes better this year, and to see if I can understand what is happening throughout the story without having to wait to watch movie to understand everything that had happened.
         With that being said, last year my teacher was very unorganized and not very good at explaining what had happened, or at explaining the grammar in Shakespeare. Besides that, I have no other past experiences with Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment