Monday, March 27, 2017

Likes/Dislikes on Shakespeare

     I haven't read much Shakespeare, but my 9th grade year  I did read Romeo and Juliet. In earlier years, we would go over some other plays and his history. I'm really excited to read Shakespeare's work and will continue to read more about him.

Image result for midsummer night's dream     The main thing that troubles me with Shakespeare is understanding it due to the way it's written. Since his writing time was in the past, the way it is written out is much different. I really have to analyze everything so it usually takes me a lot longer to read.

     I do really like all of his messages. I think his plays and stories are really complex and epic. I like the plot twists he seems to always have and I always love the characters he creates. He is a very popular and well known author. He makes people fall in love with what he does and he has a way of moving people. I'm really excited to read "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and I hope to read more Shakespeare in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment