Monday, March 27, 2017

Shakespeare Thoughts

Dylan Massey
6th Period

          There are many things I enjoyed about Shakespeare and his work.  Mainly, I enjoyed the flow of his writing, and the fact that word after word it felt like there was a rhythm to his writing.  I liked the main ideas and plot of his writings, it seemed as if he experienced these situations himself.  However, there are some things I disliked about his work.  At times, it seemed that the story would drag on and never end.  His use of "Old English" wording in his stories were a little hard to understand at times, but nothing too difficult to get.  My past experiences with Shakespeare were only from last year with Mr. Alvarez.  We studied Romeo and Juliet, and we had many activities to fully understand the story.  All in all, Shakespeare is a pretty good topic to read and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment