Monday, March 27, 2017

Likes and dislikes of Shakespheare

"Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?"

My favorite part of Shakespeare was last year with my favorite teacher, Ms. Doss. We acted Romeo and Juliet out in class and you already know I got the lead role of Romeo. It was all fun and games until Ms. Doss got triggered one day.

We had to write paragraphs on what we had read and she said "A paragraph should be like a skirt, short enough to keep it interesting, and long enough to cover the subject." At the time she wore very short skirts, so I decided to ask if that's why she wears skirts too short for her. She took offense to this well crafted joke and gave me lunch detention for it. I personally see nothing wrong with it, but apparently she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment